Not my favorite episode, its good though. I dunno why I don't really like it. Just weird I guess. whats with the blue light when the slitheen unmask? and why do all other lights go out when they do it?
Things I like about this episode:
Cool spaceship "crash".
Weird pig creatures.
The spray paint kid, spray paints Bad Wolf on the TARDIS. There it is again! What does it mean?!
Things I don't like about this episode:
How does The Doctor make a twelve month mistake when he brings rose home?!? He's like, oh yeah you've been gone twelve hours, oh wait, I've made a slight one year miscalculation. Whaaaaat!!!! He's been flying the TARDIS for how long?! Only about nine hundred years!!
Creepy large green aliens that wear other people's skin.
Nooooooo!!!! The Doctor's dying!!! From the electric name tag thingy!!!!
Awesome quotes from this episode:
- The Doctor: Excuse me, would you mind not farting while I'm saving the world?
No comments:
Post a Comment