Thursday, June 7, 2012

World War Three season 1 Episode 5

Review number five. Part two of two.

I like this episode pretty well, better than the last one. Has a kinda sad ending, When Rose leaves her mom.

Things I like about this episode:

YAAAYYYY!!!!!! The Doctor doesn't die!! well we all knew that he wouldn't. I like how he puts the electrical name tag on the Slitheen and it zaps all of them.

I love it when Mickey hacks into the military website, and fires the missile. Cool explosion! Every good TV show needs a good explosion!

 I love how The Doctor can figure out what planet someone is from by some simple clues!

Things I don't like about this episode:

The Slitheen, I don't like them at all! Their terrible!


Awesome quotes from this episode:




[The Doctor speaking to the military police inside 10 Downing Street.]
The Doctor: I think you'll find the Prime Minister is an alien in disguise, and— [Glances at military police leader.] That’s never gonna work, is it?
Policeman[shakes his head] Nope.
The Doctor: Fair enough. [runs]

The Doctor: Installed in 1991. Three inches of steel lining every single wall. They'll never get in. [smiles triumphantly]
Rose: And how do we get out?
The Doctor[still smiling, looks around and then nods] Ah. [keeps smiling]

The Doctor: Who, exactly, are the Slitheen?
Harriet Jones: They're aliens.
The Doctor: Yeah, I got that. Thanks.

The Doctor[handing a decanter to Harriet who's to his right] You might need a drink.
Harriet Jones: You pass it to the left first.
The Doctor[passing it to Rose on his left] Thanks.

TARDIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment