Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The End Of The World. Season 1 Episode 2

Who review number two.

What was The Doctor thinking when he took rose to the end of the world!? lets see, I want to impress her so I'll show her the planet that she lives on being burnt to a crisp. what!??! yeah that will make her reeeaaally happy watching her home burn. why didn't he take her to a happy place in the future? she doesn't look happy when he tells her where they are. does she look happy to you? I don't think so.
    

Things I like about this episode:

Finally Rose realizes that she ran off with a complete stranger who is semi crazy.

There are cool little spider robots.

when Cassandra calls a jukebox an iPod.

when Cassandra dies, I can't stand her!

Things I don't like about this episode:

Lady Cassandra O'Brien dot delta seventeen. aaaaagggghhhh!! I really don't like her!!! She just bothers me, and she tries to kill and kills people. and she's really creepy!

When Jabe(the tree lady) sacrifices herself to save everyone else. I wanted her to live. :-( sad.

in the scene Jabe burns, if the doctor would have gone through the fan blades quick instead of saying no Jabe your made of wood, you'll burn, he could of reset the computer making the temperature normalize, then she would have lived. also if the room was hot enough for wood to light on fire anyone in the room would be dead, but The Doctor lived.

Awesome quotes from this episode

Rose: Shes dead now, five billion years later my mums dead.
The Doctor: Bundle of laughs you are.

Computer: (making announcement) Shuttles five and six now docking, guests are reminded that platform one forbids the use of weapons, teleportation, and religion. Earth death is scheduled for 15:39 followed by drinks in the Manchester suite.


The Doctor[opening Rose's phone] Tell you what. With a bit of jiggery pokery—
Rose: Is that a technical term, "jiggery pokery"?
The Doctor: Yeah, I got a first in jiggery pokery, what about you?
Rose[playing along] Nah, I failed hullabaloo.

Rose: What are they doing on board this spaceship?
The Doctor: Not really a spaceship, more like an observation deck. the great and the good are gathering to watch the planet burn,
Rose: What for?
The Doctor: Fun! Mind you, when I say the great and the good I mean the rich



The Moxx of Balhoon(little blue guy): "This is the bad wolf scenario." What does that mean? spoilers!


TARDIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment