This episode gets a scariness rating of 2. scary bat people who eat little kids, and want to become gods.
Things I like about this episode:
When Mickey screams like a girl when he opens the closet full of rats.
When This happens "Sarah Jane Smith: What about you? Where do you fit in the picture?
Mickey Smith: Me? I'm their man in Havana. I'm their technical support. I'm...
[realises]
Mickey Smith: Oh my gosh. I'm the tin dog!
When The Doctor tells the Krillitane leader guy this "The Doctor: If I don't like your plan, it will end...I'm so old now. I used to have so much mercy. You get one warning. That was it."
When The Doctor says "I'm no Dinner Lady. And I don't often say that."
Things I don't like about this episode:
Nooooo K-9 sacrifices himself!!:-( sad. yaaay The Doctor makes a K-9 Mark IIII For Sarah Jane Smith.
Why doesn't Rose want Mickey to travel with her and The Doctor?
When Mr. Finch eats the orphan girl.
Awesome quotes from this episode:
The Doctor: If I don't like your plan, it will end.
Mr. Finch: Fascinating. Your people were peaceful to the point of indolence. You seem to be something new. Would you declare war on us, Doctor?
The Doctor: I'm so old now. I used to have so much mercy. You get one warning. That was it.
Melissa: Did you have something to do with it?
Kenny: Yeah, I did.
Melissa: Oh my gosh. (shouts to everyone) Kenny blew up the school! It was Kenny!(Everyone cheers for him)
Headmaster Finch: You poor child. Poor... thin child. Come inside. It's nearly time for lunch.
The Doctor: It's very well-behaved, this place. I thought there would be happy slapping hoodies. Happy slapping hoodies with ASBOs. Happy slapping hoodies with ASBOs and ringtones. pleased with himself. Yeah? Yeah? Oh yeah! Don't tell me I don't fit in.
Rose: See? This is me. Dinner Lady.
The Doctor: I'll have the crumble.
Rose: I'm so going to kill you.
Dinner Lady: What are you doing?
Rose: Calling an ambulance.
Dinner Lady: No need. She's quite alright. screams come from inside the office. It's fine. She does that.
Sarah Jane Smith (Elisabeth Sladen): Hello.
The Doctor: Oh, I should think so.
Sarah Jane: And you are?
The Doctor: Hm? Ah, Smith. John Smith.
Sarah Jane: John Smith. I used to have a friend who sometimes went by that name.
The Doctor: Well it's a very common name.
Sarah Jane: He was a very uncommon man. Nice to me you.
The Doctor: Nice to meet you. Yes, very nice. More than nice. Brilliant.
The Doctor: Hello Sarah Jane.
Sarah Jane: It's you. Doctor. Oh my god, it's you isn’t it? You've regenerated.
The Doctor: Half a dozen times since we last met.
Sarah Jane: You look.... incredible.
The Doctor: So do you.
Sarah Jane: I got old. What are you doing here?
The Doctor: Well, UFO sightings, school gets record results. I couldn't resist. What about you?
Sarah Jane: Same. They laugh. I thought you'd died. I waited for you and you didn't come back, and I thought you must have died.
The Doctor: I lived. Everyone else died.
Sarah Jane: What do you mean?
The Doctor: Everyone died, Sarah.
Sarah Jane: I can't believe it's you. Mickey screams. Okay, now I can.
Rose: Who's she?
The Doctor: Rose, Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane, Rose.
Sarah Jane: Hi. Nice to meet you. You can tell you're getting older. Your assistants are getting younger.
Rose incensed: I'm not his assistant.
Sarah Jane: No? to the Doctor: Look at you, Tiger.
The Doctor: K-9! Rose Tyler, Mickey Smith, allow me to introduce K-9. Well K-9 mark III to be precise.
Rose: Why does he look so... disco?
The Doctor: Oy! Listen, in the year five thousand this was cutting edge. What happened to him?
Sarah Jane: One day just— nothing.
The Doctor: Well didn't you try and get him repaired?
Sarah Jane: It's not getting a part for a Mini Metro. Besides technology inside him could rewrite human science. I couldn't show him to anyone.
The Doctor: Oo. What's the nasty lady done to you?
Rose: No offense, but can you two just stop petting for a minute? Never mind the tin dog, we're busy.
Mickey: You see what's impressive is it's been nearly an hour since we met her and I still haven't said "I told you so".
Rose: I'm not listening to you.
Mickey: Though I have prepared a little "I was right" dance I can show you later.
Rose: I wouldn't touch it though. That Dinner Lady got all scorched.
The Doctor: I'm no Dinner Lady. And I don't often say that.
The Doctor: You can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords.
The Doctor: Don't forget to leave the window open a crack.
Mickey: What? He's metal.
The Doctor: I didn't mean for him.
Finch: And what of the Time Lords? I always thought of you as such a pompous race. Ancient, dusty senators so frightened of change and... chaos. And of course, they're all but extinct. Only you, the last.
The Doctor: This plan of yours, what is it?
Finch: You don't know?
The Doctor: That's why I'm asking.
Rose: The thing is, when you two met, they'd only just got rid of rationing. No wonder all that space stuff was a bit too much for ya.
Sarah Jane: I had no problem with space stuff. I saw things you wouldn't believe!
Rose: Try me.
Sarah Jane: Mummies!
Rose: I've met ghosts.
Sarah Jane: Robots. Lots of robots.
Rose: Slitheen. In Downing Street.
Sarah Jane: Daleks!
Rose: Met the Emperor.
Sarah Jane: Gas mask zombies.
Rose: Anti-matter monsters.
Sarah Jane: Real living dinosaurs!
Rose: Real living werewolf!
Sarah Jane: The Loch Ness Monster!
Rose: Seriously?
Finch: Their lives are so fleeting. So many goodbyes. How lonely you must be, Doctor. Join us.
The Doctor: I could save everyone.
Finch: Yes.
The Doctor: I could stop the war.
Sarah Jane: No. The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world or a relationship, everything has its time. And everything ends.
Mr. Finch: Forget the Shooty Dog thing.
The Doctor: Goodbye, old friend.
K-9: Goodbye Master.
The Doctor: You good dog.
K-9: Affirmative.
Finch: You bad dog.
K-9: Affirmative.
Rose: What do I do? Do I stay with him?
Sarah Jane: Yes. Some things are worth getting your heart broken for.
Mickey Smith: Okay, no time to explain, we need to get inside the school. Do you have, like, I don't know, a lock picking device?
K9: We are in a car.
Mickey Smith: Maybe a drill attachment?
K9: We are in a car.
Mickey Smith: Fat lot of good you are
K9: We are in a car.
Mickey Smith: Wait a second. We're in a car.
K9: Affirmative.
Mickey Smith: [shouts out window] Get back!
[crashes car through main doors]
Rose Tyler: They're rats! Vacuum packed rats!
The Doctor: [to Mickey] And you decided to scream.
Mickey Smith: It took me by surprise!
The Doctor: Like a little girl!
Mickey Smith: It was dark, I was covered in rats!
The Doctor: Nine, maybe ten years old. I'm seeing pigtails and a frilly skirt.
Mickey Smith: Oh, mate, the missus and the ex. Welcome to every man's worst nightmare!
Rose: With you, did he do that thing where he'd explain something at like, ninety miles per hour, and you'd go, "what?" and he'd look at you like you'd just dribbled all over your shirt?
Sarah Jane: All the time! (They laugh.) Does he still stroke bits of the TARDIS?
Rose: Yeah! Yeah! He does! I'm like, "do you two wanna be alone?" (They laugh some more. The Doctor walks in.)
The Doctor: How's it going? (They laugh even harder.) What? Listen, I need to find out what's programmed inside these -- (They are practically falling down laughing. The Doctor looks bewildered.) What? (as they carry on laughing) Stop it!
TARDIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment